The EyeClops Projector is one of those perfect gifts that can be used for different purposes and still provide hours of fun, you should look at the EyeClops Mini Projector. This projector is compatible with several different media and allows you to project it up to 60.” It is small enough to fit in the palm of your hands, which means you can bring it anywhere.
The reasons why this would be a gift to give is because it:
- Works with any type of media player – From your TV to your ipod, you can hook the EyeClops Mini projector. You can project movies, shows, and even games for everyone to watch.
- 60” projection – You can project your game or video up to 60”. If you have a large group wanting to watch something, you can make it big enough to view. However, if you want to avoid disturbing someone, you can project a smaller image, but still be able to view your game or show. Watching your video on the ceiling while lying down has never been easier.
- Indoor or outdoor usage – This device is great if you want to spend time with your friends and family by watching a movie or show. If you’re camping or outdoors, you can avoid boredom by watching a video or playing a game that allows everyone to view it.
- Super LED lights – For a more powerful illumination to make viewing easier and more convenient. LED lights are durable and mercury free and can last much longer than other kinds of lights.
- Built-In Speakers – This is great if you’re traveling because you don’t need to bring extra speakers that will just take up more room. You can also share what you are listening to with others instead of attaching a headset or earphones to it.
- Lightweight – this projector is only 2 pounds which means it will be easy to carry around when you are on the road or traveling. You don’t have to worry about extra baggage slowing you down.
So if you are looking for something that will entertain one or more people for several hours anytime, anywhere, think about getting the EyeClops Projector. Not only is it convenient to take anywhere, but you are sure to have several hours of fun watching shows or movies, or playing video games. This little device is great for family bonding time or kids sleepovers and parties.
The Spy Gear Video Tracker is a remote controlled vehicle with an array of features is quite rare and is actually considered as a must-buy toy for boys. This type of toy is not only popular with kids but also with fun-loving adults who want to bring out the inner kid inside them. But as far as the adults are concerned, the Spy Gear Spy Video TRAKR is one toy that you should definitely buy not only as a birthday or holiday present, but as a treat to yourself as well. It is well worth the price you’ll pay for.
Before, it used to be awesome for little boys to own remote controlled cars. Now, tech-savvy kids want cool gadgets like Spy Gear Spy Video TRAKR. Today’s modern age has spawned many technology-laden devices that your kids would want to get their hands to. In addition, having a new breed of RC cars is no difference. It is like having a smartphone over the average cellphone. Of course, kids these days are keener to spending their time tinkering with sophisticated technology rather than the plain go out and play.
Spy Gear Spy Video TRAKR is recommended for kids who are 8-12 years of age. However, if you are curious enough to know the product features, you might as well get one yourself.
- This is straight up the most intelligent RC car you can find in the market.
- Record your Spy Kids-inspired reconnaissance with its video/audio and image recorder. Alternatively, if it is too dark, you can always enable its night vision capabilities.
- It comes with an SD card for the computer to read your recordings.
- Software applications include Cyborg Vision, Night Vision and the Path Mapper.
- Its great video resolution is good enough for the camera to see up to 10-15 feet in a lighted room, while about 5-7 feet for the night vision camera.
- Spy Gear Spy Video TRAKR comes with the good old USB cable that you can use to upload videos and download applications. TRAKR is compatible with Windows 7, Mac and Linux operating systems. No matter what computer or laptop you own, you will not have a problem with it being compatible to your Spy Gear Spy Video TRAKR.
- You will need 10 AA batteries for the TRAKR to be at full-speed. The great thing about battery operated toys is that you can get batteries anytime, anywhere. It’s easily replaceable, and even rechargable.
- You are able to move the built-in camera manually.
Learn more about the Sy Gear Spy Video TRAKR
The Kidizoom is available in two different colors for Christmas 2011. Owning a digital camera is no longer a luxury, but a necessity, especially if you are looking to bring out the creativity inside of your little ones.
The Kidizoom Camera helps parents who want to help their kids develop that creativity and imagination while watching their child learn, enjoy and discover the world can do so by purchasing Vtech’s Kidizoom Spin and Smile Digital Camera. It’s the perfect tool for your child to discover their artistic side. This digital camera is manufactured for kids of all ages and has so many features to keep their minds and hands busy.
Features of The Kidizoom Camera include:
- 20 megapixels, 4x zooming ability, and a self-timer which allows them to capture what they see in the world in several different ways. Even from afar, they can capture photographs of anything that grabs their interest.
- A lens that rotates so you can even take self-portraits. If your child wants to be part of the picture while still having the ability to be the photographer, he or she is able to just twist the rotating lens so that he can see the picture he is taking of himself.
- Applications that allow you to take pictures with funny and silly backgrounds, stamps and borders. Children love having the ability to add funny little stamps or borders to their pictures for that extra creativity and uniqueness on the photograph.
- Video recording with a built in microphone to record sounds as well. They can make their own little movies or shows.
- Internal memory of 256 MB with a SD card slot for extra memory expansion. They can store a ton of pictures and videos on their camera without having to delete them right away. That they may share it with family and friends who weren’t around at the time they took it.
- 5 different games they can play when their attention diverts away from taking photographs or videos. When the day dies down and they need a break from pictures and videos, they can sit back, relax and choose from 5 games to play.
- Lightweight. Because it is only 1.3 pounds, your child will enjoy taking this camera everywhere he goes.
This camera/video game is going to bring a smile to your child’s face. They will be able to spend hours on discovering the world on their own. And if that tires them out, they can play video games. This toy is a good way to bring out the photographer or videographer in your little one, but adults can also enjoy it as well. It is well worth the money, and your child will have hours of fun!
Read reviews for the >Kidizoom Camera.
This FiJIT Friends review, video, and feature list will help you decide that this is the perfect gift for a young girl for Christmas 2011. You know that little girls love to be told how cool they are. They want to have a best friend that is willing to talk to them when they want to talk. They also love toys that are cute and fun. Because of these traits that little girls want, Mattel has created FIJIT Friends.
FIJIT friends are interactive toys made for little girls. Your little girl will be entertained by how lovable these toys are from their soft bodies to their amazing abilities to talk and dance.
FiJIT Friends Interactive Toy features:
- Soft, tactile skin – When this toy moves, you will notice that it is life like. It is soft enough so that if your daughter tickles it, pokes it or squeezes it, the toy will not harm or be harmed. You can even remove the ears or watch her belly glow at night as she falls asleep.
- Responds and jokes around – Your child can talk to the toy, and just by hearing certain key words, the FIJIT friend responds accordingly. It has over 150 phrases and jokes built in, so your child is guaranteed to have hours of conversation with the toy.
- Recognizes music – When placed in an area ear-shot of any music to be heard, this toy will perform. It dances to any kind of music and has different kinds of moves that you child will enjoy watching, even imitating.
- Original songs built in – FIJIT Friends also have their own original songs. This will let your child learn a new song.
- Lightweight and small in size – Because this toy is only about 10.5” tall, and weighs only 2 pounds, you can place the toy anywhere. You or your daughter can also bring it around with ease.
- LED face and eyes – When your FIJIT friend moves, turns, wiggles or bounces, the face will light up as well.
There are four different FIJIT friends to choose from, all of which are different colors. Each FIJIT friend has their own personality and sayings. You can match the toy to your daughter’s personality or simply choose which color she likes the most. Buying this toy will bring a smile to your daughter’s face. It responds just like a person and tells jokes to keep her laughing. This interactive toy is guaranteed to provide the entertainment and attention your young lady will look for in a friend. Don’t be surprised if her FIJIT friend truly does become her best friend in an instant.
If you have new parents in your Facebook friends list you know doubt read regular accounts of frustrations in parenting. I do my best to support my friends but sometimes I have to wonder why they took on such a heady task of raising a child if all they were going to do was complain about it?
Granted there are some special cases where parenting can be difficult and there certainly are some ‘seasons’ in a child’s growth that prove exceptionally challenging, but most of the frustrations in parenting that I read about are easily remedied by simply changing your way of thinking.
If you’re not a regular reader to GoodByeCityLife.com allow me to fill you in on my own situation. For the first nine years of my own daughter’s life I was a single mom. No, not the kind you see on television and not the kind that live next door to you. I was completely independent (no social assistance, no alimony or support, and no family reliable enough to leave my small charge with for even five minutes). Should you think I was a control freak that is exaggerating about the reliability of my ancestors, consider that at 11 months of age, while taking a short trip to Florida with my family, I was asked to walk over to the store to purchase milk for dinner. I was gone less than 4 minutes. By the time I returned my baby had fallen out of the Winnebago and smashed her forehead on the concrete slab 2 feet below resulting in multiple wounds and a black eye. Two adult relatives had been asked to keep an eye on her.
My point in telling you that is that I was a single mom in every sense of the word, so I speak from experience. I will also tell you that my girl is off to college in less than four months and she has already excelled in work experience, sales, entrepreneurship, self-confidence, and more. My theories and methods on the most beneficial mindset to raise a child are quite obviously sound.
Today I want to share with you one part of that mindset and then share a few tips to help you through the rough spots.
The child under your roof may be of your flesh and blood, may be dependent on you for all facets of life, but they are not your property. This is the most common mistake I see being made by parents throughout the generations. Children are thought of, or treated as, cheap labor — bossed and bullied. Children are not allowed their own voice because they are mini-representations of you — if you don’t want them acting a particular way in public then don’t act that way at home plus explain to them (with kindness, not condemnation) why any particular behavior is inappropriate. Change your mindset, and you can change your relationship with your child. Allow them to find their own voice, discover their own personality — they will never reach their potential if you are forcing them to become a mini-you.
If you’ve been graced with a baby, my guess is that your current frustrations in parenting is lack of sleep. Honestly? There is no fix for this. You will never sleep the way you slept before you had a child, again. Even when they are old enough to manage their own illnesses you will still arise in the middle of the night to hold her hair back when she is sick from the flu. Even when she is capably on her own you will awake at the first ring of the late night call should she need to talk.
Sleep deprivation is par for the course in parenting. Fortunately, there are some strategies and tips to help you get some sleep even if you’re as woefully independent as I was. My sleep secret as a single mom was to keep my baby in bed with me. She slept better, I slept better and it is completely natural in all cultures – although it is a tradition that the modern world has largely forgotten. If you’re interested, start your research with a book called “The Family Bed”.
Tips To Ease Frustrations in Parenting
Two Parents Take Turns
When your baby cries both parents usually awake even though only one attends to the baby. The best plan is for mom and dad to make a plan of who will get up when to comfort the crying baby. Many couples find that taking turns is the best option and will help everyone get just a little more sleep. However when one parent has a high-stress job they must get to in the morning and the other parent is on maternity leave, the stay-at-home parent is better suited to deal with night time needs.
Sleep When Your Baby Sleeps
This one is so simple I don’t know how so many parents miss it. I know many people who would never have taken an afternoon nap before becoming a parent and who never actually slept on a nap when employing this technique, but just laying down and closing your eyes for the hour or two midday nap will help stave off exhaustion. Try it.
Accept Responsible and Intelligent Help
If you have a network of trustworthy family and friends who want to help, let them. Exercise extreme caution on this one though. I surmised that my stepmother had raised two babies of her own and therefore my baby would be fine for four minutes with her – but as you read above, she wasn’t safe. No one can look after your child better than you can – no one has such a strong investment or understanding of her facial expression, the tone of her cries, or her newly formed habits. Choose wisely and you’ll have a settled baby that grows up trusting others. Accept just any help and tragedy may occur.
Feed Your Baby Then Get Yourself to Bed
Babies sleep longer on a full stomach. It only makes sense that if you put yourself to bed as soon as your baby goes down for the longest sleep of the day, you’ll get more hours in yourself. If you’re working at home as I did, however, you’re probably burning the midnight oil so this won’t always work out as planned. I would force myself to work right through until her mid-night feeding and then get to bed for optimal rest. If I had gone to bed an hour before she awoke and had to wake up to feed her I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. Yes, this sounds hard, because it is, but no one said raising a baby would be easy.